} -->

Sunday, July 26, 2009

How does Liv SXinney work?

Liv SXinney is amazing but how does it work? We went to the owner, founder, scientist, and humanitarian Jeff Tuttle to explain how chlorophyllins and fulvic minerals work. The Liv products are helping so many people in so many ways. work along side the very top of the company.

From Jeff:

The Liv SXinney is alkaline, and helps flood the body with alkalinity. The pH of our bodies is something that has been established over the course of our life. It is never too late to begin to improve this however it is not an “over night” cure. Alkalinity neutralizes acidity. The byproducts of body metabolism and energy production are acidic (such as lactic acid which is produced when we exercise), as well as many foods and beverages. If we can provide the body with a flood of alkaline foods and drinks it will help neutralize the acid. Besides drinking the Liv Sxinney, it is best if we also eat foods that help alkalinize the body such as green vegetables. The problem is that most of us don’t eat enough of the green vegetables that we should, hence Liv SXinney can jump in and help. In addition we are the only formula with a proprietary blend of pH balanced fulvic minerals. The only minerals that other chlorophyllin products contain are sodium and copper. Ours contains a wide spectrum of naturally occurring minerals that are key in many of our body functions. Other companies also have trace minerals supplements, but they are typically very acidic, like the juices that are available from many companies.

We have seen many people’s cholesterol levels drop as a result of using the products and program. It is a combination of detox, changing eating habits and energy production in the body.

I appreciate your trust and dedication to helping others. As you know, we are just getting started, and have a great future to look forward to. Keep working hard over the next few months and you will be a part of the many people that will truly enjoy financial freedom. It is fun doing something that you love and helping others. Let me know when ever I can be of assistance.

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I have dreams way beyond just sending my kids through school.... so I'm in for the long hall - its a marathon, triathalon and more for me. It is my lifestyle. After 12 weeks I'm staying home with my kids and working from home.

    I have had the opporttunity to hear Jeff Tuttle speak a few times now, the humilty and desire just to help those in need is overwhelming - which shows me integrity I will continue to follow.

    ReplyDelete